Gina H. Kim, Paralegal
Gina is a paralegal focusing on litigation involving Employment Law including Wrongful Dismissal, Wrongful Insurance Coverage Denial, Overdue Invoices and Unpaid Debts, Contract Breaches, among other issues.
What Can Be Done for You
Small Claims Court in Ontario is one of the busiest courts in the province, you can usually resolve matters at affordable rates than the higher courts. The maximum amount you can sue for in Small Claims Court for each claim is $35,000.00. Paralegals can represent you in Small Claims Court and hundreds of tribunals across the province. If you need to sue, defend, or don't know what to do? Give me a call.
소통과 신뢰를 바탕으로 한 고객만족
소액재판은 소송 금액 $35,000.00까지 가능합니다. 누군가에게는 이 금액이 인생이 걸린 중요한 문제일 것입니다. 저는 작은 사건이라 할지라도 포기하는 일이 없이 사건에 최선을 다하며, 치밀한 법리구성과 다양한 방법으로 연구함으로서 의뢰인들에게 최선을 다 할것입니다.
수입담계부터 사건 종결까지 긴밀히 소통하며 모든 서면을 의뢰인에게 검토를 받음으로써 의로인의 목소리가 올바르게 전달 될수 있도록 노력할것입니다.
When Insurers Wrongfully Deny Coverage
- Is your insurance company flatly denying your claim?
- Is your insurance company failing to investigate?
- Is your insurance company undervaluing your loss?
When Debtors Fail to Make Timely Payment
- Is your customer slow to pay an invoice
- Is your borrower late with payments on a loan?
- Is your account receivables list filled with bad debts?
When Contract Disputes Arise
- Is your supplier failing to meet delivery schedules?
- Is your customer alleging that you breached a contract?
- Is your partner manipulating your business arrangement?
When Employment Disagreements Occur
- Is your employer terminating your employment?
- Is your former employee alleging wrongful dismissal?
- Is your business needing to defend employment law litigation?